$15 – $20 an hour
425 Dental is seeking a Support Dental Assistant to join our practice and take their next step in advancing in their dental career! Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate regardless of experience!
About This Unique Position:
As our newest Dental Assistant, your role lies in assisting the dentists in providing excellent dental care and service to the patients of 425 Dental. That includes coordinating efficient workflow between patients, ensuring proper preparation of operatories and function of equipment, and more. We take the time to train you on all of your duties, beginning with sterilization support. That means this role gives opportunities for growth and development in the dental industry without the expense of dental assisting schools!
You should apply if…
IF you embrace change, creativity, and innovation
IF you like the energy of a highly productive busy synergistic practice and team
IF you embrace technology and computers
IF you have strong communication skills
IF you thrive in a drama and gossip free culture
IF you support others and seek support in a team setting
IF you are a patient-centered provider
IF you want to work for a top-rated dental office!
If you pass any of the above criteria, read on…
Why Join Us?
- Our structured onboarding process allows more time at the beginning to help you adapt and not feel rushed.
- Comradery of having a team to discuss difficult situations, learn techniques and grow.
- Clinic Lead that meets with you monthly one-on-one to discuss how you are doing and in what areas she can help you grow professionally and personally (paid meeting).
- Department monthly meetings with your team to review how the department is doing, where we can grow, review challenging situations, review protocols or come up with new ones, discuss CE opportunities (paid meeting).
- Full Team meeting every 2 months to discuss growth and celebrate our accomplishments, discuss the future and challenges ahead (paid meeting).
- Integrated family and specialty care model, not General Dentists doing specialty work. We have an Oral Surgeon, Endodontist, Periodontist, and Prosthodontist, meaning the level of care and treatment planning is top-notch, always putting patients’ care first. Everyone works in the same building under the same charting system, so notes are easily found and referrals of your patients are easily handled
- Opportunities for growth and development in the dental industry and beyond clinical skills without the expense of dental assisting schools.
- Feel secure in your role, appreciated for your work, and grow both financially and in your career, as we promote from within!
- We don’t ask you to clock out if you get an opening in your schedule
- Prepare operatories for each incoming patient
- Assist patients as directed by the dentists
- Assist the dentists chairside during appointments
- Conduct and develop x-rays as directed
- Maintenance, upkeep, and sterilization of dental tools and equipment
- Maintenance, upkeep, and sterilization of all areas of the practice
- Monitor supply inventory and reports on what supplies must be ordered and when
- Assist in the completion and filing of patient records
- Operate in full compliance with company policy, as well as state regulation
- Top Team in America! Nicest people you’d want to work within dentistry 😉
- Top General Dentist Invisalign Team in the Pacific Northwest, lecture for American Academy of Clear Aligners and Invisalign. Semifinalist in all categories for North American Invisalign Summit competitions
- Strongly adhere to our clear vision, mission and follow core values in making decisions and holding teams/leadership accountable
- Transparency in decision making and growth
- Travel together, pre-COVID, hoping to resume soon
- COVID vaccines are encouraged, but not mandated
- Beautiful state of the art facilities, family care suite focused on general dentistry, specialty care suite focused on specialty care, and Invisalign
- Top rated on google and yelp
- Very strong culture that is connected via WhatsApp in engaging with other team members and seeing life outside of the dental office
- Snacks stocked at the office, yes we have TrailMix and Cheez-Its
- No corporate ownership, started and owned by Dr. Oleg and Dr. Nikole Shvartsur
- No elevator music, we like our reggae, country, and some Katy Perry
- Grew through COVID, our Leads did an amazing job of securing trust and confidence in their teams and patients they see
- Security and trust in leadership and your team, knowing that no matter what changes in the dental industry that 425 Dental will be there for the long run
Practice Management Software/Technology:
- Dentrix (digital charting/notes)
- Dexis (digital sensors)
- IO Cameras for each operatory
- iTero Scanners
Position is for part-time or full time
Office is open M-Th 7am-5pm, Fridays 7-2pm
Benefits (applicable to full-time applicants only):
- Hourly pay depends on experience, value you bring to our team and to our patients
- Good medical plan, as the owners and their kids are on it
- Paid Holidays
- Paid CE
Read our reviews:
See our specialty suite tour video:
Watch a brief message from Dr. Oleg, CEO/Founder of 425 Dental:
NOW GO AND APPLY BEFORE YOU MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!